Privacy and confidentiality
Your privacy and confidentiality are important to us and we take this seriously.
Alba Health collects information about you as part of the process of providing you safe and effective health care.
All staff, contractors, medical and nursing students are required to sign a confidentiality agreement and orientated through confidentiality requirements and expectations for all patient contact.
The information collected normally includes:
- Name and contact details
- Nationality and language spoken at home
- Carer details, next of kin or preferred contact person
- Health information, including previous diagnoses, past and present treatments, medications, family medical history
- Medicare number, Health Care Card number and pension number (if applicable)
Over the duration of providing your healthcare, other information may be collected as part of that process. This may include:
- medical test results
- notes from consultations and clinical examination findings
- new medical conditions that may diagnosed
- correspondence from specialists and other members of the allied health care team, involved in providing you care.
To help us provide the best medical care, we require our patients to provide us with accurate information as their main GP health care provider.
ADDRESS: 153-157 Myrtle Street Myrtleford, VIC 3737
POSTAL: PO Box 507 Myrtleford,
MONDAY: 8.45am - 4.45pm
TUESDAY: 8.45am - 4.45pm
THURSDAY: 8.45am - 4.45pm
FRIDAY: 8.45am - 4.45pm