How your information is used
When you register as a patient of our practice, you provide consent for our GPs and practice staff to access and use your personal information so they can provide you with the best possible healthcare.
Only staff who need to see your personal information will have access.
Referral letters containing relevant medical information may be shared with other medical specialists and allied healthcare providers as part of the process of proving your medical care and treatment; this will always be discussed with you as part of the management for any medical conditions and your verbal consent sought and explanation provided, before arranging any referrals
Alba Health may use your information for planning, quality improvement and reporting to government agencies. This will not include any personal or sensitive information.
We will never provide your information to third parties for the purposes of marketing and advertising.
Your information may also be used in:
- uploading and downloading information to your MyHealthRecord, with your consent.
- Billing purposes when processing your Medicare Rebate as part of providing medical services to you that attract a Medicare benefit.
- Follow-up reminder/recall notices as part of providing you treatment and preventative healthcare.
- Accreditation and quality assurance activities as part of the ongoing process to improve the quality and effectiveness of our medical services. This is a requirement for all Accredited Medical Practices.
- To allow medical students and staff to participate in medical training/teaching using only de-identified information.
ADDRESS: 153-157 Myrtle Street Myrtleford, VIC 3737
POSTAL: PO Box 507 Myrtleford,
MONDAY: 8.45am - 4.45pm
TUESDAY: 8.45am - 4.45pm
THURSDAY: 8.45am - 4.45pm
FRIDAY: 8.45am - 4.45pm